Voices from tekom Conference 2019
On presentation (German) "Finde den Unterschied - Wortzahlen, Segmentzahlen und Trefferquoten"
Slides (LT06, German)
On presentation (German)) "Wenn XML und XLIFF nicht so verwendet werden, wie vorgesehen"
Slides (LT12, German)
Scores on presentations at memoQfest 2019 (Highest possible score = 5)
Voices from tekom conference 2015 (XML in der Übersetzung - XML in translation in German)
- Good solid material, very useful
- Inhaltlich und fachlich sehr gut. Gegen Ende wurde es besonders interessant
- Frau Zerfaß schafft es, einem in 10 Minuten XML-Strukturen verständlich zu machen. Kompliment!
Voices from tekom conference 2013 (Experiences in practical terminology management)
- Fr. Zerfass wie immer genial!
Voices from the tecom conference 2013 (German) (Datenaustausch zwischen Translation Memory Tools)
- Bester Vortrag
- Toller Vortrag, viel Neues mitzunehmen. Studio 2014 - sehr aktuell
- Wirklich für Experten
- Zu speziell auf 2 Programmen eingegangen, daher für mich nicht sonderlich hilfreich, dennoch gut vorgetragen
Voices from the tecom conference 2013 (German) (Experiences in practical terminology management)
- Fr. Zerfass wie immer genial!
Voices from conferences and training sessions in the US
From the participants of the memoQ training at the 2014 CTA Conference, Colorado
From the participants of the presentation on "Troubleshooting - what can you do when things go wrong with your CAT tool" at the 2014 CTA Conference, Colorado
- I was very impressed by her and learned a ton!
- Great presentation. It gave me a very good insight in memoQ.
- Angelika is probably the best CAT tool trainer in the world!!! I have attended many such sessions in my professional career and Angelika's are always the best. Clear, informative and extremely useful! Thank you!
- Was too advanced for me. I followed quite well, but then got lost and thought I would not purchase the product anyway, so I left after the morning session. I ended up getting a project the very following week, for which I needed to use MemoQ. Right on for what I did understand and learn. Presenter was fantastic and so knowledgeable and good at presenting.
- Clear presentation of the tool, I wish I could have stayed for the entire session. Angelika seems to be a very patient person...
- Angelika is an incredible trainer with a flair for simplifying what is complex and explaining what one needs to know to be most effective with a CAT tool.
Presentation on Software Localization at the North California Translators Association (NCTA), 2005
- She is the best! I wish CTA could afford her every year!
- Now THAT was really useful information!
- Knowledgeable presenter, well delivered presentation on a wide range of CAT tools trouble.
- Too much material. But the presenter was extremely knowledgeable and skilled.
- Thank you for yesterday's excellent and informative presentation at the NCTA in San Francisco. Your presentation was quite thought-provoking.
3-day training and Q&A sessions at Colorado Translators Association (CTA), 2008
- I thought Angelika was a great presenter and it was great that you were able to get her to tack this onto her other presentations. (participant)
- Great Seminar! The seminar was REALLY helpful and the presenter was top-notch!!! (participant)
- The seminar was outstanding and I wish more people would have come! Even the most experienced Trados users benefitted hugely from the information and discussions. (participant)
- Agreed - the seminar was very well-organized and I learned a lot, even though I've been through previous Trados training. Angelika was very to-the-point and explained exactly what we needed to know, no more no less, so that we got the full story without any confusing extraneous information. Brava! (participant)