We offer support by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone (+49-228-323 0707) from Monday to Friday between 9.30 am and 6 pm.
(You can find our support conditions here.)
- Support on error messages during import, analysis, opening or export of files.
- Help in assessing the translatability of a document and evalutation of possible issues with the files.
- File preparation (creation of filters for XML files, saving files to other formats like SDLXLIFF, MQXLIFF or Word tables...)
- Analysis and QA check of translation memories (list of possible steps to clean up the TM).
- Export and import of terminology lists as well as creation of terminology lists from term extraction.
- And many other things where you might have questions or issues.
We support the following programs and processes:
- memoQ and memoQ Server from version 6 to memoQ 8/memoQ server 8
- Trados / SDL Trados from version 2007 (Workbench) to SDL Trados Studio 20175
- MultiTerm / SDL MultiTerm from version 5 to SDL MultiTerm 2017
We can offer our help with the creation of translation files for memoQ and SDL Trados Studio:
- Conversions of InDesign files to IDML
- Assessing the translatability of AutoCAD DWG/DXF files
- Creating filters for XML files and text files for memoQ and SDL Trados Studio
- Hiding and locking of text that should not be translated in Word, Excel...
- And a lot more...