For technical support on memoQ and SDL Trados Studio / SDL MultiTerm you can reach me weekdays usually between 9:30 and 18:00 by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and by phone +49 170-18 77 967 or alternatively also on Skype at angelzde.
(You can find the description of the support conditions here.)
- Support on error messages during import, analysis, opening or export of files.
- Help in assessing the translatability of a document and evaluation of possible issues with the files.
- File preparation (creation of filters for text-based formats with regular expressions or filter configurations for XML files, saving files to other formats like SDLXLIFF, MQXLIFF or Word tables...).
- Analysis and QA check of translation memories (list of possible steps to clean up the TM).
- Export and import of terminology lists as well as creation of terminology lists from term extraction.
- And many other things where you might have questions or issues.
We support the following programs and processes:
- memoQ 9 and memoQ Server 9 and previous versions
- SDL Trados Studio 2019 and previous versions
- SDL MultiTerm 2019 and previous versions
- memoQ QTerm
- Conversions of InDesign files to IDML.
- Creating filters for XML files and text-based files using regular expressions for memoQ and SDL Trados Studio.
- Creating individual QA settings using regular expressions.
- Hiding and locking of text that should not be translated in Word, Excel...
- And a lot more...